Teaching Children Effectively™ (TCE1)
Teaching Children Effectively (TCE™) Level 1 is designed to offer a fresh approach to evangelizing and teaching children.
CEF Dallas is excited to offer this course this August!
This course will be taught over 5 Saturdays, beginning July 29, 2023, from 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m.
- July 29
- August 5
- August 12
- August 19
- August 26
The Class will be held at Providence Church, 5625 Preston Rd., Frisco
The cost is $200 per student, which covers all associated expenses including the TCE 1 student packs, manuals, the certificate fee, and lunch each Saturday.
You can read more about the course below and then register here to join us in August!
Based on spiritual and educational principles, the course provides the methods and procedures to lead children to Christ and immediately equips the believer to begin and sustain a ministry where he lives.
Student practicums are a vital part of the instructional procedure making TCE a refreshing way to train Christians in child evangelism.
To provide each student with:
- Increased knowledge about the spiritual needs of children
- Effective methods of evangelism
- Basic Skills for organizing and conducting productive children’s Bible classes
- Practical ideas which make learning enjoyable for boys and girls
All course instructors specialize in children’s ministry and are trained and certified by CEF ® Inc.
TCE is an extensive course of the Childrens Ministries Institute® in Warrenton, MO. Credit for this course, taken at one of over 280 extension sites across the United States, may be applied toward the complete 12-week diploma program. Academic credit may be available through various colleges. Students can earn five Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in professional education or in Bible for completing this course.
- 30 Credit Hours
- The Child in the New Testament
- The Importance of Conversion
- How to Lead a Child to Christ
- Bible Lesson Preparation and Presentation
- The Invitation
- Counseling the Child for Salvation
- Importance of Reaching the Child in your Community
- The Importance of the Teacher
- Managing Your Classroom
- Visual Communication in Teaching
- Scripture Memorization
- Teaching with Music
- Encouraging the Newly Converted Child
- Organizing the Good News Club
- Teaching Children to Pray
To enroll in TCE Level 1 you must be:
- a born-again Christian
- at least 15 years of age
- willing to participate in all class activities including practicum sessions
A certificate will be awarded by CMI™ to all who successfully complete the course.
“It is not the will of your Father which is in Heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.” -Jesus Christ