HOW IT WORKS
Your church serves as the home base, as your members host a Neighborhood Bible Club. Your meeting place is up to you: inside a host home, outside in the yard, a park nearby or other public area. Your church distributes invitations through various outlets to get the word out. Clubs meet for 3 to 5 days for 60-90 minutes. Each day consists of 4 fun components: Bible Lessons, Scripture Memory, Songs, and Games. Club members and their families are then invited to the host church on Friday night to celebrate the week with food, fun, games, etc. This is a great opportunity to connect your neighborhood families with your church and continue growing the relationships you started! Neighborhood Bible Clubs are a great way to mobilize your youth as missionaries to your community and develop teens as disciple-makers alongside a trained Team Captain.
- Children are more likely to join a club than a church event
- Teen leaders build foundations in their faith to carry through life
- Teens/adults grow in spiritual maturity
- Hosts create and continue building relationships with children in their neighborhood
- NBC is a low-cost, high results form of outreach.
- Raise awareness for your host church activities and events.
- Great alternative (or precursor) to your regular VBS.
INTERESTED IN STARTING A CLUB?
CLICK BELOW TO GET STARTED