Here is an opportunity to reach the children in your community no matter how heavy your schedule is! The program will draw in even the most hard-to-reach child.
To help kids hear the message of salvation, a Party Club combines the elements of a Good News Club® in a party setting. It can be held once a month, several times a year, or only once a year anywhere children are.
Kids Love Parties
Child Evangelism Fellowship® has prepared Party Club teaching kits on a number of themes, from holidays like Christmas or Easter, to generic topics like dinosaurs or space.
Each kits contains a complete party guide with full-color visualized Gospel story, suggested games, songs, invitations, etc. Everything you need!
Why plan a PARTY CLUB for children:
- EVERYONE: You are concerned about the terrible things happening to children and want to have a positive impact.
VOLUNTEERS You’ve always wanted to begin a Good News Club® for your own children and their friends, but your time has not permitted a weekly commitment.
- CHURCHES Your church is involved in a extensive outreach program in church-family neighborhoods, and desire to bring the Good News into your community.
- OUTREACH MINISTRIES: You’d like to hold a party club in several different neighborhoods to reach as many children as possible, as part of your ministry.
- DAYCARE OPERATORS: You provide Day Care at your facility and are concerned for the spiritual development of the children in your care.
What CEF Dallas provide for your Party Club:
- training, resources, and curriculum.
- neighborhood mapping.
- work with you to schedule a date and time.
- a trained volunteers* to come to your location.
* All CEF Dallas volunteers are background checked.