PARTY CLUB TRAINING
DATE: February 22nd
TIME: 9:30am to 11am
LOCATIONS: The Hope Center
ADDRESS: 2001 West Plano Parkway, Plano
HOST A PARTY CLUB
STARTING A PARTY CLUB IS EASY!
Contact us at [email protected] to be part of the next Party Club training!
Here’s an opportunity to reach the children in your community no matter how heavy your schedule is! The program will draw in even the most hard-to-reach child.
To help kids hear the message of salvation, a Party Club provides the perfect opportunity. It can be held once a month, several times a year, or just once a year anywhere children are. It can be incorporated into an existing program such as a Sunday School class, a daycare schedule, or just about any time.
When are Party Clubs Held?
As a one-time event for kids, Party Clubs can be scheduled any time of the year. At CEF Dallas we schedule Party Clubs seasonally during:
- Valentine’s Day
Who can host a PARTY CLUB for children?
- ANYONE – You are concerned about future of our children and want to have a positive impact.
- CHURCHES – Your church is involved in an outreach program in your community, and desires to share the Good News of Jesus with the children there. Or, host a Party Club during your Children’s Church.
- OUTREACH MINISTRIES – You’re ministry is already active reaching children but need Gospel materials and curriculum to incorporate.
- DAYCARE OPERATORS – You provide Day Care at your facility and are concerned for the spiritual development of the children in your care.
- Ready to host? Click here to let us know!
What CEF Dallas provide for your Party Club:
- Training for your volunteers
- Gospel resources and curriculum for your volunteers
- Scheduling and Coordination
- Or, trained volunteers* to come to your location.
* All CEF Dallas volunteers are background checked.