SUMMER PARTY CLUB TRAINING
STARTING A PARTY CLUB IS EASY!
Here’s an opportunity to reach the children in your community no matter how heavy your schedule is! The program will draw in even the most hard-to-reach child.
To help kids hear the message of salvation, a Party Club provides the perfect opportunity. It can be held once a month, several times a year, or just once a year anywhere children are. It can be incorporated into an existing program such as a Sunday School class, a daycare schedule, or just about any time.
When are Party Clubs Held?
As a one-time event for kids, Party Clubs can be scheduled any time of the year. At CEF Dallas we schedule Party Clubs seaonsally during:
- Valentine’s Day
Who can host a PARTY CLUB for children?
- ANYONE – You are concerned about future of our children and want to have a positive impact.
- CHURCHES – Your church is involved in an outreach program in your community, and desires to share the Good News of Jesus with the children there. Or, host a Party Club during your Children’s Church.
- OUTREACH MINISTRIES – You’re ministry is already active reaching children but need Gospel materials and curriculum to incorporate.
- DAYCARE OPERATORS – You provide Day Care at your facility and are concerned for the spiritual development of the children in your care.
What CEF Dallas provide for your Party Club:
- Training for your volunteers
- Gospel resources and curriculum for your volunteers
- Scheduling and Coordination
- Or, trained volunteers* to come to your location.
* All CEF Dallas volunteers are background checked.
Easter Part Club training is scheduled for March 24.
PLAN A PARTY
for EASTER AND SUMMER
Easter: Because God Loves You!
Walk through six snapshots of Jesus’ life as you share the amazing true story of our Savior with the children in your neighborhood with Because God Loves You. Party helps include verse visual, invitations, craft, games, review games and snack ideas.
Summer: Dinosaur Tracks
JOIN THE FUN!
HOST A PARTY CLUB
Bring a Party Club to your location or host a Party Club.