Every Child, Every Nation, Every Day
An Overview Of Our Training Programs
Good News Club Training
In preparation for starting a Good News Club, CEF will help equip you through a series of quick training sessions designed with you in mind. The sessions are tailored to the needs of new Good News Club teachers or those who want further training. Each session gives you what you need to know in order to successfully teach children in your club. How to teach the three essential parts of Good News Club (Bible lesson, Memory Verse and Wonder Time) are covered in the training as well as instruction for other club components, including video demos to observe teachers in action. You will also learn how to pull these elements all together into a weekly club your kids will love.
Teaching Children Effectively™
- Level 1 – An innovative 30-hour course designed to equip local church members with a fresh approach to evangelizing and teaching today’s child.
- Level 2 – This 30-hour course is designed to help you disciple the Christian child.
Children’s Ministries Institute
A unique Institute with one primary focus…”Training to reach the children around the corner and around the world”…Training to impact the next generation.
Below is a list of the potential topics covered in Super Seminars, presented by local CEF staff or trained volunteers.
- The Final Authority (Why Evangelize Children?)
- 1, 2, 3, Jesus Loves Me (Message of Salvation)
- Guiding the Child to the Savior (Counseling for Salvation)
- Inside-Outside (The Local Church)
- From a Child’s Perspective (Understanding Children)
- Discover Your Child’s World (Age-group Characteristics)
- I’m Not Too Little! (Taking the Little Kids’ Challenge)
Teaching God’s Word
- Teachers That Touch Lives
- Confidential—For Your Heart Only (Preparing to Teach)
- Life-changing Evangelistic Bible Lesson (Preparation and Presentation)
- Life-changing Growth Bible Lessons (Preparation and Presentation)
- Drawing in the Net (The Invitation)
- Foundations for Life (Bible Verses)
- I Will Sing a New Song (Singing-Music with a Message)
- Around the Corner—Around the World (Missions)
- Review Can Be Exciting! (Enhancing Learning in a Fun Way)
- Managing Your Classroom (Discipline)
- Visualize or Fossilize (Visual Aids)
- Basic Steps to Maturity (Teaching New Christians)
- Gourmet Food for the Soul (Growing through God’s Word)
- Enter His Gates with Thanksgiving (Prayer)
- A Living Sacrifice (Consecration)
- One Step at a Time (Victory through Christ)
- Speak Up-Speak Out (Sharing Their Faith)
How Can I Get Involved?
There are several opportunities to be involved with a Good News Club. You can pray for the children and teachers in the club. Become a club teacher or helper by contacting your local chapter and asking about training and opportunities.