Why is CEF Dallas hosting this workshop?
One of the core values of Child Evangelism Fellowship is prayer. Our leadership believes that prayer is the work of ministry:
“What matters is the power of God working in the midst of our ministry. The power of God comes through prayer–it’s the work of the ministry. When it’s all said and done, it’s prayer that made the difference.” ~Reese Kauffman (President and CEO)
In 2020, CEF Dallas is placing a greater emphasis on prayer starting with this important workshop. The future belongs to those who pray!
What will be covered in the workshop?
This workshop is a practical training to help children to learn to pray as a lifestyle. You will walk out with tools in your hands and fresh inspiration in your heart!
- You will be to equipped to teach children to pray God’s will with a beautifully illustrated booklet.
- You participate in experiential-games developed to teach children God’s will in a highly engaging and fun way.
- You will be equipped with a specific tool that you can start using immediately in your prayer life. The Prayer Covenant has gone viral in over 50 countries around the world and the testimonies are life-changing.
- You will be challenged to pray and look for opportunities to equip children to pray The Prayer Covenant, Imagine if a child learns to pray God’s will from an early age and then continues to pray God’s will for the rest of his/her life!
- You will be inspired to transform your prayer life as you see God answering specific prayers.
What are the benefits of attending the workshop?
- Train children to pray God’s will starting immediately and for the rest of their lives
- Invite friends and family members to join you in the Prayer Covenant experience
- Pray God’s will and start to see immediate results in your personal transformed prayer life
- As a trained “Prayer Coach” and with the Prayer Covenant online resources you will be able to train others to transform their prayer life
Who will lead the workshop?
Candy Marballi is the author of The Prayer Covenant for Kids, and President and CEO of The Prayer Covenant. Candy is an international speaker and prayer leader mobilizing prayer in 50 countries. Her book (see cover on right) has been translated into 8 languages. Candy joins us from Boston.
Who should attend the workshop
This workshop is for all parents, pastors, children’s ministry workers, CEF club volunteers.
Youth, 12 and above, are also invited to attend.
What is the cost to attend the workshop?
The workshop is FREE but an offering will be taken to cover expenses.
How do I register and can I bring others?
Simply use the Register Now button on the right to let us know you’re coming. Yes, you can bring others and we highly recommend that you do. You can register up to 10 together.